Fragmented Tales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fragmented Tales

Bringin' Roleplay back to how it was. If you are new here, do not fret to ask questions. We are here to help you.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Last person to post wins!

Go down 
+29
Sonic the Hedgehog
Sonku
TheAvatarPrince
Prince the Badgerhog
Cirque D'Ciel IX
E. Aster Bunnymund
Shale
Dante "Impy" Sparda
Heartless
Alucard
Goku
Wataru Kurenai
Kyoko Snackattack Sakura
Amara Centauri
Merry Nightmare
Remy
Paradox Riddle Suzunami
Black Rock Shooter
Stevenstine Konstentien
Aguri Madoka
Akira Date
Sayaka Miki
Tysol Stoynir
Alcyone Centauri
Tetsuya Tsurugi
Night terror
Leangle
Jace Asune
The Imaginations Figment
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Prince the Badgerhog
N/A
Prince the Badgerhog

Last person to post wins! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last person to post wins!   Last person to post wins! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 3:40 pm

I get it, but marrying an imp is not my cup of tea.
Back to top Go down
Dante "Impy" Sparda
King Impy
Dante

Chinese zodiac : Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post wins!   Last person to post wins! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 3:49 pm

Where is it from?
Back to top Go down
https://fragmentedtales.forumotion.com
Heartless
Divine Spirit
Heartless

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post wins!   Last person to post wins! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 4:10 pm

[color:8755=##0066FF] No |:
Back to top Go down
Dante "Impy" Sparda
King Impy
Dante

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post wins!   Last person to post wins! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 4:12 pm

MalZy wrote:
[color:f538=##0066FF] No |:

Mario: No.
Back to top Go down
Heartless
Divine Spirit
Heartless

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post wins!   Last person to post wins! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 4:21 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~ * Throws fit.* No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no noNo no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no noNo no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no noNo no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no noNo no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no noNo no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no noNo no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no
Back to top Go down
Cirque D'Ciel IX
Executioner
Cirque D'Ciel IX

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post wins!   Last person to post wins! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 4:37 pm

I imagine that this conversation would take a turn to a worse, but I guess I shouldn't question something that usually happens everyday. First, Shale started to take a strange urge to eat stuffed animals from a cheerful worlds that is a equivalent to that of Ponyville--a place where Shale also took refuge to satisfy her hunger. Alas, poor half-elf; I never expected for her to stoop so low by eating the synthetic fiber out of those poor bears with no organs to even describe their proper function. Then again, she takes that monstrous appetite from her father. I just fear that the pink-haired samurai decides to follow her 'twins' footsteps.

Next, I noticed that Dante was stringing some type of words that lead Prince to go and say "Eh, What's up Doc?" That slogan, that catchphrase reminds me about this rabbit who was an iconic public figure that rivaled a certain mouse that I know of. They both brought joy to children everywhere, but their popularity was drowned out by the abundance of others shows that took the world by storm. At least one, who isn't a cartoon character, remained stable after all these years--Despite the fact that ignorant kids want to play First Person Shooters, this male remained a face to those who worshiped him back when technology was slowly advantaging step by step. This man, this Italian man, taught us that heroes don't always have to be those from television shows. He inspired many to become the heroes that we all have today. For me, the people of my town assumes that I'm an actual hero...

In reality, I don't call myself a hero.

Back to top Go down
Dante "Impy" Sparda
King Impy
Dante

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post wins!   Last person to post wins! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 4:49 pm

Mario will still be the greatest Video game hero to me. Along with Luigi. Mario's been through a lot of shit. First saving Pauline from Donkey Kong, then cleaning pipes infested with Crabs, Turtles and other things with his brother. HE also went on a door and ladder smashing spree as well in the hay days.

Yeah, Wreckin' Crew from Nintendo's hay days was one of the first Famicom Games I inherited from my brother.

And don't get me wrong. Captain Lou will always be Mario to me. He also voiced him in the first cartoon made by DiC as well.
Back to top Go down
Cirque D'Ciel IX
Executioner
Cirque D'Ciel IX

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post wins!   Last person to post wins! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 5:04 pm

Ah, Captain Lou... it was a shame that his legacy just kicked the bucket.
Back to top Go down
Dante "Impy" Sparda
King Impy
Dante

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post wins!   Last person to post wins! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 5:23 pm

And Macho Man Randy Savage.
Back to top Go down
Prince the Badgerhog
N/A
Prince the Badgerhog

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post wins!   Last person to post wins! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 5:29 pm

Don't forget about Contra.
Back to top Go down
Prince the Badgerhog
N/A
Prince the Badgerhog

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post wins!   Last person to post wins! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 5:31 pm

Dante Sparda "Impy" wrote:
And Macho Man Randy Savage.
SNAP INTO A SLIM JIM!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Dante "Impy" Sparda
King Impy
Dante

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post wins!   Last person to post wins! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 5:48 pm

Edit your posts next time. Don't post twice. I also wanna keep this to a bare bones minimum of picture posts.

Anyway, Contra is a game made by Konami of the late 80's. Which is also from the same makers of Gradius, which debated in 1986. Contra first debated in 1987 in arcades and was soon ported to the Famicom, NES the MSX, DOS the Speccy and many more home consoles. The Famicom version features animated backgrounds and a story line, unlike the NES version. Pal regions had a game called "Prorobotector" where humans and humanoids were replaced by robots.

The MSX version of Contra was vastly different from the arcade and other ports if not mistaken where most of Bill Razer's foes were doors.

The latest Contra game is Hard Corps Uprising, which came in 2011 and featured character art from the same guy who made Guilty Gear. Word of mouth says it is a prequel to Contra Hard that appeared on the Sega Megadrive.
Back to top Go down
Prince the Badgerhog
N/A
Prince the Badgerhog

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post wins!   Last person to post wins! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 6:30 pm

Sorry abour that Dante. I'm trying to make them small as I can.
But anyway Contra Hard Corps for the Sega Genesis was the first Contra game I've played. I was 4 years old at the time too and boy, that game was HAAAAAAARD!!

I couldn't express that enough. I couldn't even get off the first level. Now 3 years later ( 7 years old), i finally figured the game wsd able to beat it; died a lot in the process but yeah. The main reason of bbeing able to. beat the game because of the robot named Browny. To me, he was THE BEST charater to use. His Weapons are just right, he short do i don't have to worry about ducking all the time. Plus he can double. jump and hover to safty.. Ill stop here and let you guys read this before continuinng.
Back to top Go down
Dante "Impy" Sparda
King Impy
Dante

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post wins!   Last person to post wins! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 6:55 pm

It gets less hard if you keep practising. Look at my LP of Contra on YouTube. Made a couple mistakes towards the end due to laziness.

Hard Corps, Browny is ideal for rookie players, due to his height and his jump. He can also be a bit of a game breaker. Like the Falchion β from Gradius Gaiden.
Back to top Go down
Prince the Badgerhog
N/A
Prince the Badgerhog

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post wins!   Last person to post wins! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 7:07 pm

Well I can beat the game without ggetting touched now. but i see what your saying.
Back to top Go down
Cirque D'Ciel IX
Executioner
Cirque D'Ciel IX

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post wins!   Last person to post wins! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 10:05 pm

Prince, he's talking about Contra: Hard Corps.
Back to top Go down
Dante "Impy" Sparda
King Impy
Dante

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post wins!   Last person to post wins! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 10:30 pm

Has anyone ever played other Konami series like Gradius?
Back to top Go down
Shale
Token Elf
Shale

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post wins!   Last person to post wins! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 10:08 am

I couldn't help but overhear about how LOGICALLY STABLE and normal some FAT, 2'9", plummer, WHO STEALS COINS FROM PEOPLE AND ABSORBS THEM INTO HIS SKIN, whilst riding A FROG TONGED VELOCIRAPTOR, that TERRORIZES TURTLES AND MUSHROOM GOONS, WHILE DOING HARDCORE METHAMPHETAMINES SHAPED LIKE STARS and PYRO KENETIC OPIATES THAT HE FINDS IN FLOATING BRICKS, he CRACKS with his SKULL. Don't even get me started with his frequency of shrooms...
Back to top Go down
Prince the Badgerhog
N/A
Prince the Badgerhog

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post wins!   Last person to post wins! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 10:38 am

Has anyone ever played other Konami series like Gradius?

CASTLEVANIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Aguri Madoka
Epic
Aguri Madoka

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post wins!   Last person to post wins! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 1:10 pm

If I may interject; Mario doesn't break blocks with his head. When he jumps, he leads with his fist. So, he breaks blocks with his fist.
Back to top Go down
Dante "Impy" Sparda
King Impy
Dante

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post wins!   Last person to post wins! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 1:43 pm

He's pretty much punching them.
Back to top Go down
TheAvatarPrince
N/A
TheAvatarPrince

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post wins!   Last person to post wins! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 11:18 pm

He's pretty much punching them.
I thought he was doing the uppercut.
Back to top Go down
Dante "Impy" Sparda
King Impy
Dante

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post wins!   Last person to post wins! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 8:55 am

Mario will still have a stable fanbase, unlike other fanbases for games I see.
Back to top Go down
Cirque D'Ciel IX
Executioner
Cirque D'Ciel IX

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post wins!   Last person to post wins! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 11:29 am

Seeing how his popularity is still continuing to stay stable to all of his fanbases, I would love to see the new generation support Mario's cause.
Back to top Go down
Tysol Stoynir
Cool Ass Bro
Tysol Stoynir

Chinese zodiac : Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post wins!   Last person to post wins! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 11:36 am

You mean the generation that mostly plays Just Dance, and listen to pop music all the time?, Dude face it were fucked, but there are some that help our old games survive but they are at times classified as the nerds
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post wins!   Last person to post wins! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last person to post wins!
Page 10 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 25  Next