Fragmented Tales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fragmented Tales

Bringin' Roleplay back to how it was. If you are new here, do not fret to ask questions. We are here to help you.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Last person to post wins!

Go down 
+29
Sonic the Hedgehog
Sonku
TheAvatarPrince
Prince the Badgerhog
Cirque D'Ciel IX
E. Aster Bunnymund
Shale
Dante "Impy" Sparda
Heartless
Alucard
Goku
Wataru Kurenai
Kyoko Snackattack Sakura
Amara Centauri
Merry Nightmare
Remy
Paradox Riddle Suzunami
Black Rock Shooter
Stevenstine Konstentien
Aguri Madoka
Akira Date
Sayaka Miki
Tysol Stoynir
Alcyone Centauri
Tetsuya Tsurugi
Night terror
Leangle
Jace Asune
The Imaginations Figment
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
TheAvatarPrince
N/A
TheAvatarPrince

Last person to post wins! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last person to post wins!   Last person to post wins! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 7:18 pm

wanna bet Sheena?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Aguri Madoka
Epic
Aguri Madoka

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post wins!   Last person to post wins! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 8:04 pm

You can't taunt me because only admins can see pictures. But I'm willing to bet that it involves Sonic or Goku. :I
Back to top Go down
Tysol Stoynir
Cool Ass Bro
Tysol Stoynir

Chinese zodiac : Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post wins!   Last person to post wins! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 8:13 pm

Your Trivial games matter not, as all shall be returned to the Void, including this small game called a forum.
Back to top Go down
Dante "Impy" Sparda
King Impy
Dante

Chinese zodiac : Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post wins!   Last person to post wins! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 9:08 pm

No.
Back to top Go down
https://fragmentedtales.forumotion.com
Goku
Epic
Goku

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post wins!   Last person to post wins! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 9:10 pm

Man, get out of here Sheena! :I :|
Back to top Go down
Aguri Madoka
Epic
Aguri Madoka

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post wins!   Last person to post wins! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 11:23 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image, stupid]

Goku, plz.

Hehheh, why don't you fix it Dante, so I can see the pics? XD
Back to top Go down
Goku
Epic
Goku

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post wins!   Last person to post wins! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 12:26 am

theres only one way to settle this...... XD
(I can pm you the pics I have sheena so you can make a comeback. Is that alright?)
Back to top Go down
Aguri Madoka
Epic
Aguri Madoka

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post wins!   Last person to post wins! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 12:40 am

Eh, ok. XD
Back to top Go down
Goku
Epic
Goku

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post wins!   Last person to post wins! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 1:00 am

Sheena Fujibayashi wrote:
Eh, ok. XD
hold on, give me a minute. ;)
Back to top Go down
Dante "Impy" Sparda
King Impy
Dante

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post wins!   Last person to post wins! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 9:05 am

Fixed.

Can we ease off on the large ass images in here? My friend in RL and me sometimes log in via phone and it lags like a fat person going through Batman's Batcave Fireman pole thing.
Back to top Go down
Shale
Token Elf
Shale

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post wins!   Last person to post wins! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 9:51 am

You fixed it! *feels like celebrating by letting a carebear live, or sharing the share bear if there is one, is pretty confident they'd make one for such a thing*
Back to top Go down
Dante "Impy" Sparda
King Impy
Dante

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post wins!   Last person to post wins! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 10:36 am

Shale wrote:
You fixed it! *feels like celebrating by letting a carebear live, or sharing the share bear if there is one, is pretty confident they'd make one for such a thing*

Don't spare Funshine Bear! He/She is a douche!

HE was awesome, though.
Back to top Go down
Shale
Token Elf
Shale

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post wins!   Last person to post wins! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 10:51 am

Dante Sparda "Impy" wrote:
Shale wrote:

Don't spare Funshine Bear! He/She is a douche!

HE was awesome, though.

Shale wrote:
Shale thought the world was blank at first only rainbows and clouds, but there was more. Even if it was not necessary she crawled low on the ground slithering through the softer layer of the cloud. Funshine Bear was her next target. It's ID was called out by its friends, though the name mattered little compared to the fact that it wasn't in her stomach undergoing the digestion process. As the bear jollily tossed up a colorful beach ball, Shale sprinted with inhuman ferocity and slammed her back up against a building.

Like a deadly assassin she loomed on the other side of the wall while her stomach reached an internal pressure of 90 pounds per square inch. Nearly twice that of a car tire. One would never even know she had ate with how utterly smashed the bears became after she consumed them. Lightning fast enzymes and strong acid was tearing the bears down and sending their nutrients into her bloodstream to feed her greedy cells. She could feel the warm healing sensation of her blood. It made her feel aggressive, strong, happy, angry, it was the opposite of sadness. She was awake alive and this growing fervor showed in her appetite.

Two lightning quick strides tore holes in the clouds as Shale dashed and captured the bear scooping it up and darting off to a tree before the ball could even land. Two curious bears gazed over not quite sure what they were supposed to have seen but knowing something changed. Shale cupped her hand over the bear's mouth. She flexed her knuckles so that her fingers were bent tightly to half their length then jammed their hard tips behind the bear's neck into the spine. It was a precision attack meant to sever connection to the brain stem.

The bear proved to be too light weight to kill as the attack mainly pushed its body though after lining it up with the tree she simply muscled her knuckles through the back of its neck with a crunch. Taking command of the tree she hid herself inside along with her prey. When she came out of the tree, the Funshine bear did not.

Oops; mission accomplished.
Back to top Go down
Dante "Impy" Sparda
King Impy
Dante

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post wins!   Last person to post wins! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 3:28 pm

Wank.
Wanker.
Wanking.
Wankiest.
Back to top Go down
Prince the Badgerhog
N/A
Prince the Badgerhog

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post wins!   Last person to post wins! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 3:48 pm

Dante Sparda "Impy" wrote:
Wank.
Wanker.
Wanking.
Wankiest.
Back to top Go down
Dante "Impy" Sparda
King Impy
Dante

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post wins!   Last person to post wins! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 4:10 pm

Back to top Go down
Prince the Badgerhog
N/A
Prince the Badgerhog

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post wins!   Last person to post wins! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 8:39 pm

And THATS how you do it.
Back to top Go down
Shale
Token Elf
Shale

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post wins!   Last person to post wins! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 11:13 pm

Staring contest: Victories

Sun: 0, Imorii: 34
Back to top Go down
Prince the Badgerhog
N/A
Prince the Badgerhog

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post wins!   Last person to post wins! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 11:27 pm

Too bad the sun doesn't have eyes.
Back to top Go down
Shale
Token Elf
Shale

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post wins!   Last person to post wins! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 11:56 pm

Fact is, the sun made the earth in its formation, so the earth is the sun's fault. The sun spins the world around. Every time it spins the world around so that Imorii is on the other side it is its fault for blocking her from view, that counts as a blink. If the sun wasn't such a bitch it would stop rotating the earth and man up to the challenge... but alas, it's a fucking pussy.
Back to top Go down
Prince the Badgerhog
N/A
Prince the Badgerhog

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post wins!   Last person to post wins! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 12:01 am

then send imorii to outer space and THEN have her stare at the sun.
Back to top Go down
Heartless
Divine Spirit
Heartless

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post wins!   Last person to post wins! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 10:47 am

Nope.
Back to top Go down
Prince the Badgerhog
N/A
Prince the Badgerhog

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post wins!   Last person to post wins! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 1:51 pm

Yes.
Back to top Go down
Dante "Impy" Sparda
King Impy
Dante

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post wins!   Last person to post wins! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 3:04 pm

How about we play a game called Fuck Off? You go first.

If anyone gets that quote without using Google or IMDB, I will marry one of you for a week.
Back to top Go down
Heartless
Divine Spirit
Heartless

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post wins!   Last person to post wins! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 3:27 pm

[color:44a7=##0066FF] Nawh, I am good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post wins!   Last person to post wins! - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last person to post wins!
Page 9 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 25  Next