Fragmented Tales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fragmented Tales

Bringin' Roleplay back to how it was. If you are new here, do not fret to ask questions. We are here to help you.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Last person to post wins!

Go down 
+29
Sonic the Hedgehog
Sonku
TheAvatarPrince
Prince the Badgerhog
Cirque D'Ciel IX
E. Aster Bunnymund
Shale
Dante "Impy" Sparda
Heartless
Alucard
Goku
Wataru Kurenai
Kyoko Snackattack Sakura
Amara Centauri
Merry Nightmare
Remy
Paradox Riddle Suzunami
Black Rock Shooter
Stevenstine Konstentien
Aguri Madoka
Akira Date
Sayaka Miki
Tysol Stoynir
Alcyone Centauri
Tetsuya Tsurugi
Night terror
Leangle
Jace Asune
The Imaginations Figment
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Sonic the Hedgehog
N/A
Sonic the Hedgehog

Last person to post wins! - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last person to post wins!   Last person to post wins! - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 11:31 am

DONG DINGDING DONG!!!!! JOKER HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:)
Back to top Go down
Shale
Token Elf
Shale

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post wins!   Last person to post wins! - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 3:23 pm

Ilyana: “Look Ike, its you, you’re in the fight.”
Ike: “Huh, that one is beige and I’m yellow I don’t get it, why is there more of me?”

Across the stand

Peach: “Ooh Zelda it’s about to start.” *takes a seat and sets down popcorn to occupy Zelda’s”

“3… 2… 1… Go!”

Samus starts to charge up her electro canon and Pikachu spin electrocutes Game and Watch. Ike slashes down at Samus’s legs interrupting the charge up.

Ilyana: “Ike, are you even paying attention? These are your competitors. Oh I rather dislike war but you need to see their abilities.
Ike: *grumbles* “But they’re so boring, look at them, they’re just bumping each other and tripping nothing’s happening.”

Zelda: “I’d hate to be in there, I hope I’m not mixed up with any of them, they said the pain is real every time you get hit. It must be like dying several times in a row.”
Peach: “Who do you want to win?”
Zelda: “Oh I don’t know that yellow mouse is kind of cute.”

Game and Watch: *Is blasted out of the bubble*

Peach: *looks like all the fighters are reaching their limits this is going to be over pretty quick*
Ike: “Ha!” *swats the rat out of the stage*

Vendor: *shouting out and selling food*
Ilyana: *sorry Ike I have to go*
Ike: “Sorry?”
Back to top Go down
Heartless
Divine Spirit
Heartless

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post wins!   Last person to post wins! - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 3:25 pm

*Jumps back to life and bows.* Thank you, thank you, I could not of done it with out you. Well, I probably could. Hm, Oh well. * Takes the roses and struts out.*
Back to top Go down
Shale
Token Elf
Shale

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post wins!   Last person to post wins! - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 4:21 pm

Ilyana: *stumbles back blindly behind a wall of food she’s holding*
Ike: “Sometimes you are as bad as me friend.” *sighs* “I figured something like this might happen. Looks like I have to win the tournament now just to pay for your eating expenses.”
Ilyana: *pouty face* “I’m sorry I can’t help it.” *starts devouring food inhumanely*
Brown camouflage Snake behind them: “Monster…”
Ilyana: *sees Samus get hit out of the ring* “Hey look Ike, the other you just won.”
Ike: “Well obviously.”

Next up is: Marth, Lucario, Wario and Toon Link

Zelda and Peach: *squeal* “It’s Marth!”
Peach: “Shh! Mario or Link might be near.”
Zelda: *looks around and giggles* “Looks like its safe for now.”
Peach: “He’s so dreamy.”
Zelda: “I know.”
Peach: *holds Zelda in her seat with anticipation* “Oh it’s about to start!”

“3… 2… 1… Go!”

Immediately Marth disables Lucario with a stunning barrage of swordsmanship. Wario spins in a circle and gets attacked by Toon Link and falls over, which isn’t very far since his belly breaks the fall almost before it happens. But Marth’s decisive tip of his sword settles quickly on Wario.

Announcer: “The crowd is going wild for Marth, no one has clearly displayed this kind of capability before.”

Marth: *looks at Lucario* *they stare each other down for a moment* *Marth then smiles and charges up his sword*
Lucario: *smiles as well*
Marth: *strikes but its and illusion that absorbs the energy*
Lucario: *sweeps in from low*
Marth: *counters the attack which finishes off Lucario*

Zelda: “He foresaw that far in advance? What an incredible man.”
Back to top Go down
Sonic the Hedgehog
N/A
Sonic the Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post wins!   Last person to post wins! - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 5:53 pm

*Taps my foot*
Back to top Go down
Shale
Token Elf
Shale

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post wins!   Last person to post wins! - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 8:07 pm

Marth: “Well I suppose that still leaves the trash.” *looks at Wario*
Wario: *farts nervously*
Marth: *sweeps across the stage and strikes Wario in the blink of an eye and Wario is launched from the stage.* “Sorry little kid.” *picks up Toon Link* “I don’t want to hurt you, but I still have to win.” *gently tosses him off the stage and gets the win*

Announcer: “It’s a new record of only 29 seconds. The bar has been set high and…

Peach: *nearly swoons* “And such a compassionate gentleman too…”
Zelda: “I think I’m going to go to the bathroom. All this fighting is making me nervous; I hope I’m not next.”

Next up is: Pit, Kirby, Yoshi and Ike

Ike: “Hey my watch thingy is glowing.” *looks at it again* “When did I get a watch thingy?”
Ilyana: “You don’t remember? Figures that’s why I attached it to your hand in advance. You’re up silly.”
Ike: “Battle time?! Alright!” *jumps down a flight of ten stairs at a time and heads for the stage directly, jumping the fence rather than the recommended route*

Peach: *checks around* “Hurry up Zelda you’re going to miss the start…”

“3… 2… 1… Go!”

Ike: *swat*
Kirby and Pit: *are hit and go flying into Yoshi, who’s sent flying with them* (all three are knocked out of the stage*

Announcer: “Game!”

The crowd: *dead silent*
Ike: *oblivious moment* “Alright looks like I won!”

One member in crowd easily heard in the 300th row of the top of the stadium in the absolute dead silence: “Yay Ike!”

Crowd: *starts murmuring and mumbling, then some start cheering*
Ike: *runs up the fence and climbs it back to sit next to Ilyana*

Zelda: *comes out of the bathroom and takes a seat next to Peach* *laughs* “I don’t know if it makes much of a difference I still feel nerv… Peach? That expression on your face… What happened? You look like Marth just sent a personal invitation to you or something.
Peach: *turns slowly to Zelda* “You missed it; someone just out of the blue came here and defeated all three opponents with one move.”
Zelda: *smiles and rolls her eyes* “Honestly Peach the way you had your face I could have almost believed it. So how much more time before the next match starts? I feel like getting a salad. Do you think they have salads here?”
Back to top Go down
Goku
Epic
Goku

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post wins!   Last person to post wins! - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 8:37 pm

Interesting.....
Back to top Go down
Shale
Token Elf
Shale

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post wins!   Last person to post wins! - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 11:07 pm

Peach: “If you don’t believe me just look at the faces of everyone around.”
Zelda: *starts to check then stops and smiles* “You just want to see if you could get me to look.” *pauses and looks anyway* *stops* “Well the crowd sure does seem sort of stirred up about something.”

Ilyana: *bonks Ike on the head with her thunder book* “Ike you idiot you shot off your ridiculous strength in the first battle and now you have everyone out to get you scheming their little plans.”
Ike: *shrugs* “I didn’t know it would be easy so I tried my best. It’s not my fault I’m strong…” *thinks about it for a moment* “Oh wait, yeah it is… Hey do you want to get meat, I’ll challenge you to an eating contest, I feel like I could win today.”
Snake: *cough* “Excuse me, are you the individual who just performed that stunning feat?”
Ike: “You mean cracking three pretzels?”
Snake: *cough* *grumble trying to be heard by as few as possible* “Um yeah… do you have any secret techniques or anything?”
Ike: *stuffs pretzels in mouth* “Well, its not that amazing, Ilyana likes to eat them a lot but she’s not greedy or anything its not like I have to fight for them unless the bag is getting near empty.”
Ilyana: *bonks him on the head with her book* “He means the three you defeated in the completion you barbarian. Winning isn’t as easy as just going there to do it for most people.”
Ike: “Oh for that, I eat a lot and exercise a lot.”
Snake: “Um…” *raises eyebrow* “Are you really sure that’s it?”
Ike: *scratches head*
Snake: “Because there’s a lot of people who try what you say but aren’t as far along on their path as you.”
Ike: “You’re problem is not understanding ‘a lot’. If you go by other’s definition of ‘a lot’ you’ll only be as good as them.”
Back to top Go down
Goku
Epic
Goku

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post wins!   Last person to post wins! - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 11:46 am

Keep them coming
Back to top Go down
Dante "Impy" Sparda
King Impy
Dante

Chinese zodiac : Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post wins!   Last person to post wins! - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 1:37 pm

*breaks the monotony*
Back to top Go down
https://fragmentedtales.forumotion.com
Shale
Token Elf
Shale

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post wins!   Last person to post wins! - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 2:00 pm

Snake: “So when you said you think you can beat her in an eating contest, you meant it?”
Ike: *blushes and laughs* “Yeah…”
Snake: “I see… Monster…”

Announcer: “We will be having one more match today. “It will be Rob, Zelda, Mario, and Diddy Kong.

Zelda: “Eek!” *looks at watch it isn’t glowing* “Thank goodness I don’t think I was ready. I hope it’s not your Mario.”
Peach: “Well we’re all fighting eventually perhaps its better to get it over with quickly.”

Ike: “Well Ilyana I’m going home, no more battles for me today anyway I got some new bricks from the masonry I can’t wait to crack them.”

Butler: “Sir Marth”
Marth: “Yes butler?”
Butler: “Some new person has defeated your score.”
Marth: “What?”
Butler: “Yes he came out of nowhere as far as I know nobody knows anything about him.”
Marth: “What some low life commoner has taken my crowd. The women, I can’t let them think better of someone other than me.”

Zelda: “It always hurts to watch one of your own loose. I have no interest in Rob. I don’t know why a robot should enter this contest, what’s the point of it winning? It doesn’t have emotions.”

Coming up next is Peach, Zelda, Lucus, and Ivesaur

Zelda and Peach: “Oh no!” *look at their watches (they’re both going off)*

“3… 2… 1… Go!”
Back to top Go down
Dante "Impy" Sparda
King Impy
Dante

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post wins!   Last person to post wins! - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 2:10 pm

Then Shale'sstuff became Saturday Morning cartoon material!
Back to top Go down
Shale
Token Elf
Shale

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post wins!   Last person to post wins! - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 2:12 pm

Ivesaur: *grabs Peach and they start to fight*
Zelda: “Well I guess I’m going to have to kick a little kid in the face.”
Lucus: *takes out a bat*
Zelda: *dodges the attack and brings din’s fire forth*

Slowly Zelda gains the upper hand but then she here’s Peach is defeated.
Ivesaur: *head butts Lucus off the stage then attacks Zelda with vines and leaves*
Zelda: *laughs* “You should know better than to attack an elf with their own power. These things will have no effect on me.” *controls Ivesaur’s own vines and wraps him up in them with her magic* *kicks Ivesaur off the edge*

First Sight

In the locker room:
Zero Suit Samus: “Did you get a look at the new guy?”
Zelda: “No.”
Zero Suit Samus: “He was wearing all yellow I couldn’t see well from afar but I hear he’s lined up for the second fight today. He killed the competition. Even Marth’s new record was slashed.”
Zelda: “So then what Peach said was true.”
Zero Suit: “I wonder if he’s handsome. All the girls are curious about him, either because they’re frightened or otherwise.”
Zelda: *Looks at calling watch.* “Did you say second fight?”
Zero Suit: “Yeah.”
Zelda: *grumble* “Oh…”
Zero Suit: “Don’t tell me…”
Zelda: “Oh well I guess it will be quick and painless. I was afraid of this.”
Zero Suit: “That sucks, there’s no chance for you to win any tournament money now. But hey I’m jealous of you.”
Zelda: *gets frustrated* “Jealous how could you be?”
Zero Suit: “You get to see him up close. I’ll probably get eliminated by someone else. To have that much strength I bet he’s hot. But you’re not that type of girl; you’ll probably shy away and do nothing.”
Zelda: “Samus…”
Zero Suit: “Well it’s true. If it were me I’d try and get his pants down but then again I haven’t seen him maybe he’s ugly.”
Zelda: “You’re as crass as ever. Anyways what are you doing trying to get me to forget about Link?”
Back to top Go down
Goku
Epic
Goku

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post wins!   Last person to post wins! - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 8:26 pm

Nice. Keep it up! :D
Back to top Go down
Shale
Token Elf
Shale

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post wins!   Last person to post wins! - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 8:31 pm

Ilyana: “I see you’re up early.”
Ike: “I got so exited I can’t help it.”
Ilyana: “What are you doing? Lifting boulders with your back rather than your legs… Figures… Well even though I doubt YOU are normal enough to end up hurting yourself from such a thing, you ought to stop anyways, there’s no sense in being fatigued before you fight.”
Ike: “I guess.”
Ilyana: “Now that everyone knows what a barbarian you are they’ve all probably been strategizing your defeat.”

At the end of the first match:
Snake: *walks away victorious amongst Donkey Kong, Falco, and Zero Suit.*

“Next up is Zelda, Metaknight, Ike and Link.”

Zelda: *chews her nails* *looks at the island* “Oh it’s the Hyrule Castle one at least, maybe I can hide.”
Peach: “Good luck Zelda.”

Announcer: “3… 2… 1… Go!”

Zelda: “Link? The same one I know? What a surprise. This is unfortunate.”
Link: “Don’t worry Zelda I won’t let anything happen to you.”
Ike: *attacks Metaknight*
Metaknight: *summons his shield* *it kinks* (every time he gets hit it kinks)
Ike: “I don’t get it. How do you use that thing?”
Metaknight: *scoffs with a deep voice* “Every time you strike, if I shield precisely at the right instant, my shield takes no damage at all.”
Ike: “So in other words you’re a nerd and time waster who doesn’t attack… Well there are still two others to finish off first I’ll just get them. If I can find them in this place…” *hops over ledge* *gasps immediately runs after Zelda*
Link: *stands in way shield out*
Ike: *grabs link and tosses him aside like a rag doll*
Zelda: *gasps* “What merciless power!” *starts running but he catches up* *hunches away*
Ike: *takes out sword and flirts* “Don’t worry beautiful elf, I’ll save you.”
Metaknight: *Comes over hill in a tornado* “My invincible attack should have you beat.”
Ike: *Charges up his strength*
Peach: “The golden Ike isn’t backing down, the fool, nothing beats that attack.”
Ike: *crack*
Announcer: “What tremendous power, where does it come from? It’s unnatural.”
Ike: “I’m going to defeat every one of my opponents then I’m going to collect you.”
Metaknight: *Is launched into an open cave and ricochets between the walls surviving.*
Link: “Look young man it seems you and me want the same thing: Zelda to be safe and all so perhaps we can make an alliance?”
Ike: “No deal.”
Link: “No deal?”
Ike: “That’s right, I like Zelda and I want her all for myself. No respectable man, shares his girlfriend or wife and she may not be either of those to me and has all rights to deny me but for now she’s my dream and I don’t plan on sharing.”
Back to top Go down
Goku
Epic
Goku

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post wins!   Last person to post wins! - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 8:40 pm

Makes me want to play Smash Brothers. :)
Back to top Go down
Shale
Token Elf
Shale

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post wins!   Last person to post wins! - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 8:41 pm

Zelda: “You’re dream? But you only just met me.”
Ike: *is stabbed by Link and smashes back*
Link: *flies a more unlucky path and is eliminated*
Crowd: *cheers*
Announcer: “This man is unstoppable! Can anyone defeat him?”
Metaknight: “I’m glad you spewed your little secret. Your weakness is women it seems.”

Ike: *laughs innocently* “Haha, I guess. Whose isn’t it?” *gets stabbed* “Owe…”
Metaknight: *shields the counter and then twirls sword first towards Zelda*
Ike: *heart skips a beat* “NO I REFUSE TO LET THE ELF RECEIVE EVEN THE MOST MINUTE TRACE OF DAMAGE.” *he grabs Zelda scoops her up and starts to run away* *sets her down and stands before Metaknight*
Metaknight: “What’s the matter no point in attacking?”
Ike: “I was just seeing if you would ever start one yourself, but as I anticipated you’re a coward only worried about defense and survival.” *calmly walks forward*
Metaknight: *shields*
Ike: *grabs Metaknight* “That’s the second time you’ve proven your failure.” *tosses him forward* *combat smile* “Come on… one last try, for the sake of your honor.”
Metaknight: “You fool, not seizing an opportunity, you made the same mistake twice!” *flies toward Zelda*
Zelda: *kicks Metaknight in the face and he’s sent out of the bubble* “Wrong, you did for the third time.”
Ike: “Wow I wasn’t expecting that.”
Back to top Go down
Heartless
Divine Spirit
Heartless

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post wins!   Last person to post wins! - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 8:48 pm

rolly rooly rolly rolly~
Back to top Go down
Shale
Token Elf
Shale

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post wins!   Last person to post wins! - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 8:49 pm

Zelda: “Ike, do you really like me?”
Ike: *turns away from Zelda and runs a few steps off then stops* “Of course, everything about you is overwhelming me, even your smell is intoxicating, I better go before I do something stupid. I’ll be watching your next matches from the sidelines. I wish we didn’t have to be enemies. I would have loved to fight side by side with you.”
Zelda: “Watching from? Wait!”
Ike: *laughs* “Don’t let me down.” *jumps out of the bubble*
Announcer: “What an unexpected turn of events! Did he willingly surrender or did Zelda control his mind with magic. I hate to say it but some fans of the new guy are going to be very disappointed with this outcome. I think I speak for everybody when I say that people were thinking there might be someone equal to Ganondorf back when he was allowed to enter the contest.”
Zelda: “Now what am I supposed to do? I not only feel guilty but pressure to win.”

At the top of the stand:

Zelda: *reaches Peach*
Peach: “Oh my god! That was the Ike, the one people were thinking Marth would fight in the end. I can’t believe you came out of that alive. What was that that happened between you two? I could tell you were talking.”
Zelda: “He made sure that I would win.”
Peach: “Why did he do that?”
Zelda: “I’m not sure but I think he’s obsessed with me.”
Peach: “Obsessed?”
Zelda: “Yes.”
Peach: “I saw him sweep you off your feet.”
Zelda: “He was very off key. If I knew more I might figure out if that’s a good or a bad thing.”
Peach: “You are crazy Zelda. When are you going to find someone like that again? I think you should investigate more on him.”
Zelda: “Spy on him?”
Peach: “Of course.”

Ilyana: “Ike? What did you do that for?”
Back to top Go down
Dante "Impy" Sparda
King Impy
Dante

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post wins!   Last person to post wins! - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 9:16 pm

No.Avi
Back to top Go down
Shale
Token Elf
Shale

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post wins!   Last person to post wins! - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 9:18 pm

Ike: “Did you see her?”
Ilyana: “Yes of course.”
Ike: “She was beautiful.”
Ilyana: “Ike, I’m a girl.”
Ike: “Sorry sometimes I forget.”
Ilyana: “Thanks a lot Ike.”
Ike: *laughs* “I could have probably worded that better. I can’t think very much and by that I mean even less than normal when she’s on my mind.”
Ilyana: “It seems you are struck pretty badly.”
Ike: “That’s not the worst of it. I know nothing about her, for all I know she’s rotten on the inside. I guess I’m pretty vain to be so crazy for her solely based on what she looks like. That… and I think she’s already taken by one of her own kind, another elf. I feel like an ass for interfering.”
Ilyana: “Maybe I can find out some of the details for you on what sort of girl she is and what sort of boyfriend she has.” *looks at Ike and sighs* “I would say you should do it yourself, but you’re weird and would probably do something weird.”

Substitute

Marth: *angry* “Great just great…” *paces back and forth* “I can’t beat him because he’s not here anymore. Now there’s no way to prove to the world I’m better.” *puts hand against forehead and paces some more* “Not only that, people are starting to think he’s even more of a gentleman than me. That stunt he pulled yesterday. At first it was unpopular but now he’s got even more of a following.”

Zelda: *sighs* “Looks like today I’m up in the first match Peach.”
Peach: “Well are you going to make your new boyfriend proud?”
Zelda: “Boyfriend?”
Peach: *cups hand over lips* (Link is approaching)
Link: “Hey Zelda, I wanted to wish you good luck. By this round the lucky ones are probably flushed out and many of the people are going to be here because of skill. So make sure you stay on your guard and do what you have to, to win. I think they’re all one on ones from now on.”
Zelda: “Link, that other person gave up his spot for me. I don’t feel like I deserve this next round.”
Link: “Nonsense. You didn’t choose to give up he did, why should you feel penalized because he gave up.”
Zelda: “Come on we both know I wouldn’t have beaten him. He’s something else.”
Peach: “Do you think you’re ready? I think the game is about to start in 5 minutes.”
Zelda: “Yes but I want to do something first.” *leaves*
Back to top Go down
Goku
Epic
Goku

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post wins!   Last person to post wins! - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 9:58 pm

Nice.
Back to top Go down
Shale
Token Elf
Shale

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post wins!   Last person to post wins! - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 10:01 pm

Ilyana: “Hurry up Ike what if your girlfriend is in the first match?”
Ike: “Sorry almost ready. Go ahead of me and I’ll catch up in ten minutes.”
Ilyana: “Alright.”

5 Minutes Later:
Coming up next is: Olimar, Dark Link, Zelda, and Mario
Link: “Well I guess it still is four people, it must be the next round that it’s down to singles.”
Annoncer: “Wait I’m getting something from one of the contestants. It’s Zelda, she has something she wants to say.”
Zelda: “Because in the last match I was given the win. I feel that I would have not otherwise won. And it is thus my decision that I would like to forfeit my position in order for Ike to have one more chance. I know no one gets two chances but please consider my offer.”
The Crowd: *cheers*
Announcer: “Well something like this has never been done before, but I suppose no one has ever been willing to give up their own spot.”
Zelda: “Please!”
Announcer: “I don’t know lets here what the crowd thinks.”
Crowd: *cheers*
Announcer: “Well then let’s do it before they make a rule that says we can’t.”
Crowd: *goes wild*

Marth: “Listen to them, they’re cheering and for something illegal.”
Ilyana: *runs up to Zelda* “Oh no he’s late. I don’t know why but he said he’d be here in ten minutes. That was five minutes ago. I don’t know what’s keeping him.”

Announcer: “It seems we’re having a delay, apparently the Ike isn’t here.”
Ilyana: “Please wait, I know he’ll be here any minute. It’s not his fault he didn’t know people were going to be waiting for him.”
Back to top Go down
Goku
Epic
Goku

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post wins!   Last person to post wins! - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:33 am

Cool
Back to top Go down
Cirque D'Ciel IX
Executioner
Cirque D'Ciel IX

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post wins!   Last person to post wins! - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 8:15 am

... And the pleasntly plump plumber by the name of Mario pulverizes everyone and wins the tournament.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post wins!   Last person to post wins! - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last person to post wins!
Page 16 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 25  Next