Fragmented Tales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fragmented Tales

Bringin' Roleplay back to how it was. If you are new here, do not fret to ask questions. We are here to help you.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Return of the Phantom Train

Go down 
+4
Ash Crimson
Black Rock Shooter
Night terror
Dante "Impy" Sparda
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Black Rock Shooter
Gaurds/Army
Black Rock Shooter

Chinese zodiac : Rooster

Return of the Phantom Train - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return of the Phantom Train   Return of the Phantom Train - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 8:40 pm

Insane Black Rock Shooter was ready to take the flame attack when it suddenly stopped on its way to her. Purple eyes looked toward the man who appeared to have stopped the flames with a sword. The look on her face was a mixture of confusion and curiosity. Fortunately for all of the passengers, she was too curious to continue her killing spree. Although she wouldn't mind stabbing the girly man...

Said girly man shot fireballs at the control room. Insane raised an eyebrow, wondering why he would do something so stupid. She scoffed even as the conductor blocked the flame with his arm. Then came the reveal that the train was out of control. Insane simply rolled her eyes and glared at the man who delivered the news.

"If the train is out of control, then go control it, idiot." She said telepathically in a dull tone. "I can't have all you chuckleheads dying in a crash. I'm the one who's going to kill you all. Especially you, Fifi." She added, pointing Insane Cannon Lance at Ash.

With another scoff, the mentally unstable Other Self glared outside. The scenery flashed by faster than the human eye could follow. She debated whether to let the gaggle of fools try to stop the train, or just kill them all then make a break for it. The latter sounded really good...

Back to top Go down
Ash Crimson
Awesomeness
Ash Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Phantom Train   Return of the Phantom Train - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 2:11 am

The young trickster of course did expect for his fire blasts to be destroyed since he sees no one is worthy of showing his true power to. Ash simply smirked hearing the conductor calling his plan stupid.

"Leaving a train's control room unattended to play hero is pretty stupid if you ask me, monsieur jackass. I only held back since seeing a Strider Hiryu reject like yourself is quite amusing."

Ash laughs upon hearing him ask who knows how to drive the train. For the time being. he decided to hold back on destroying the train and he looked at Black Rock Shooter.

"Oh? Do I detect anger from you, mademoiselle? Is it because I haven't put any dollar bills into your bikini top yet?♪"

The trickster really wanted to see if she would pull the trigger or if she was bluffing.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Phantom Train   Return of the Phantom Train - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 4:46 pm

A station had been approaching for quite some time. The Train, of course, moving slow enough that this distant station would take a while to reach given the Train's speed, but now the Train had been accelerating out of control. The head of the Station, currently the only man on the job at the moment, noticed this with a sigh. It's Conductor was inexperienced, he knew about this. But he at least figured the Conductor had enough experience that this wouldn't occur. And yet here it was, out of control, on a crash course through the Station. He would not allow this to happen, as this would put him out of a job. And that meant less money, however little it would be.

A middle-aged man sipped steaming coffee from his mug as he sat in his quarters, watching this event. He was wearing a luxurious suit, especially for somebody of his age. Black slacks, black blazer, black vest, the endless colors of black only thrown off by his pale skin tone and white dress shirt tucked into the slacks. His legs were crossed and he seemed not to care much about the out-of-control Train, despite knowing his jeopardy. From far away it appeared the Train was only slowly approaching, but he figured this as a mirage of distant motion. It was probably moving much faster than it seemed, and he would need to hurry and stop it in whatever possible way he could. Finally, he sat his coffee mug down, that brown half-empty liquid refusing to stay still from the inertia of being set onto a table. His fingers left the small stone handle and fell into his pockets, this no exception to his other hand as well. From these pockets he pulled out a twin pair of black gloves, which he would proceed to slip onto his hands. He rose from his chair with a sigh, his hand running along the same table with the mug until it found a small hat. Grabbing this, he looked out the window once more, the Train dangerously closer than before. He was right. It wasn't moving very slow at all.

He opened the door that barred him from the outside and took in one breath before stepping forward, down a set of stairs which lead to the porch, standing next to the rails. With one hand in his pocket, the other pressed the index finger to his thumb and applied some small pressure. Something began to emit a certain sound, like a string being tightened to the point of breakage. His other fingers curled into his palm before his index finger separated from the thumb in a quick fashion, while something almost invisible to the eye was sent sailing through the air. The Train would then find key points along the wheels pierced by a quick thread which the man were free to control, but only in a straight line, though he could make as many as he so chose. The many strings held together in an attempt to slow the Train down, which would occur as it interfered with the quick turning of the wheels to the point it almost stopped immediately. Anybody still inside the Train would feel the inertia of movement take effect, but most likely would not be harmed in the process. Or so the man had believed. He didn't have to take responsibility for the lives of the passengers. After all, they were all supposed to be Phantoms, hence they were dead. But he did see some live ones in there as well. He knew this were not the first time a live man or woman had boarded his train, at the exception of the immortal as the Conductor.

He walked forward, to where the doors of the Train would be and extended his arm to the metal. Without effort his fingers began to press into the metal as if it were putty, managing to catch a grip enough that he could pull the door enough that it would be forced to open. He thought of this as a sort of joke aimed at its Conductor, half-claiming that he did not even know how to open the doors. Although his fingers had to be pulled out with his other arm as he found them stuck enough to do so. Afterward, the man spoke calmly despite seeing this small humor to himself.

"Here's your stop, everyone. I'll arrange to have another Conductor to be on his way very shortly. I apologize for the wait."

The man shot a glance in the direction of the room that contained the present Conductor, a look of unamusement at what the man had done, or more appropriately refused to do. It was almost as it he even refused to do his job. He would have some explaining to do after this matter blows over. The middle-aged man looked to one of the other train carts and was met with a surprise. One of the many King of Fighters contestants aboard. Given the contestant's outfit he made this young man to be Ash Crimson, the thief of both the Yata mirror and Iori's flames.

"Oh? You must be Ash Crimson. I apologize for having such a fighting celebrity go through having a lazy Conductor nearly crash his own Train."
Back to top Go down
Ash Crimson
Awesomeness
Ash Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Phantom Train   Return of the Phantom Train - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 2:39 am

Ash looked to the outside feeling the train coming to a stop. The young man saw the hand pull the door aside to open it and saw a man. He was gonna ask who the hell was he, but heard that he'll arrange for a new conductor to come.

"So, he must be the boss..." He thought.

Ash made his way first to the open door and looked at the man that recognized him. He hated it when people recognized him, but he simply grinned.

"Indeed. Go easy on the conductor, he can't help it if he is stupid and lazy. Just be careful with the mademoiselle in there, she is quite feisty."

He chuckles and walks forward and sees a vending machine. He kicks the machine a few times and a Pepsi can comes rolling down. He picks it up and squeezes it until it explodes and he throws it aside. He kicks the side of the machine a few times and a Rockstar energy drink rolls down and he picks it up and opens it. The trickster takes a seat on the nearby bench and looks up as he takes a sip of his drink.

"Damn, I wonder how long I must wait..."
Back to top Go down
Zelos Wilder
Awesomeness
Zelos Wilder

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Phantom Train   Return of the Phantom Train - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 5:06 pm

(Got kinda sick of Abel. So I killed him >.>)

(He was a jackass anyway. Thanks for that Ash <.<)
Back to top Go down
Black Rock Shooter
Gaurds/Army
Black Rock Shooter

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Phantom Train   Return of the Phantom Train - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 1:10 am

(Wait, you killed him... But he's immortal. That's-- Never mind. Looks like I used my resurrection powers on this topic only for it to die again. Anyone else have any ideas, or should we just call it quits?)
Back to top Go down
Zelos Wilder
Awesomeness
Zelos Wilder

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Phantom Train   Return of the Phantom Train - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 7:28 pm

(Fiiiiine, I'll NPC him...... But I won't like it.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Phantom Train   Return of the Phantom Train - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Return of the Phantom Train
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2