Fragmented Tales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fragmented Tales

Bringin' Roleplay back to how it was. If you are new here, do not fret to ask questions. We are here to help you.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Paradise Beach

Go down 
+9
Jace Asune
Ace
Aguri Madoka
Merry Nightmare
Night terror
The Imaginations Figment
Vega
Dante "Impy" Sparda
Remy
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Remy
Epicness
Remy

Chinese zodiac : Rooster

Paradise Beach - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paradise Beach   Paradise Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 11:17 pm

(It's not dead if you're still responding to it, Morrigan.)

Iori feels Morrigan's arm around his, but he didn't to tell her to go away since he knows she's quite the persistent woman.

"Fine."

The redhead looks at Morrigan when she whispers into his ear. He didn't realize saving her all those years ago was a big deal to her and he nods at her. Hearing what Vega said, Iori was gonna say the same thing that Morrigan said, but she beat him to it. He laughs and knows Vega will be angry to hear that.

Back to top Go down
Vega
Epic
Vega

PostSubject: Re: Paradise Beach   Paradise Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 12:29 pm

Vega looks at Iori and Morrigan and shakes his head.

"Actually, I won't. I rather die than become one of them. Even it comes down to me committing suicide, I will do it without hesitation."

The Spaniard smirks. He made up his mind long ago wanting to die with his beauty at any cost. However, he has secretly been looking for ways to keep his youth even going as far as bathing in blood like Countess Bathory used to do.

"I know you two will probably won't give a damn if you get old. Right now, you too look like a married couple."

(So harsh, my dear. ;))
Back to top Go down
Remy
Epicness
Remy

PostSubject: Re: Paradise Beach   Paradise Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 10:58 pm

Iori facepalms knowing what was gonna happen next. He shakes his head and sighs already picturing in his mind how Morrigan is gonna react.

"Damn you, Vega... I know you're doing this on purpose. I'll get you back, you bastard." He thought.

He turns to look at Morrigan with a rather grim look on his face hopefully preventing her overreaction to Vega's nonsense. Iori didn't bother answering if he gave a damn about getting old.

Back to top Go down
Revy
Epicness
Revy

Chinese zodiac : Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Paradise Beach   Paradise Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 1:50 pm

(Good point Iori. Go die Vega. 👅)

"Eh? We do?!"

Morrigan giggles and blushes hearing Vega say that her and Iori look like a couple. She looks at Iori and her smile turns to into a bigger one as she goes to kiss his cheek.

"See that honey? We look like a couple!"

The succubus rests her head on his shoulder and she sighs happily. She tightens her grip around his arm more.

"Let's go Iori. I just want to be with you...."
Back to top Go down
Aguri Madoka
Epic
Aguri Madoka

PostSubject: Re: Paradise Beach   Paradise Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 2:36 pm

(Sorry I'm so late. XP)

Miyuki glanced at the white haired male and tilted her head.

"Whoa! A guy with cat ears!" She said, amazed.

Candy wanted to see what Miyuki was talking about, so she peeked out of the bag, but said nothing so Miyuki wouldn't notice her and stuff her back in. And the girl didn't notice the fairy, so she turned around and listened to the following conversation between the three aquaintances. Miyuki frowned when hearing Vega say that he'd rather kill himself young than lose his good looks to age.

"That's not right... You should enjoy life, no matter what you look like!" She said quietly to herself. She then looked at Morrigan get cuddly with Iori and went wide-eyed.

"Wow! That lady really likes you, Mr. Iori!" She said with yet another grin.

Despite wanting to offer a quip, Candy tried her best to remain silent.
Back to top Go down
Remy
Epicness
Remy

PostSubject: Re: Paradise Beach   Paradise Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 3:50 am

Iori was getting irritated with each passing moment. Was Morrigan getting some kind of pleasure by doing this? The redhead knew the succubus was aware that the whole romance and couples bullshit means nothing to him. He didn't react when Morrigan kissed his cheek. He turns to look at Miyuki and pretends to be happy about her comment.

"Yes, she does. I don't know why she never expressed her feelings until now."

He looks down where he keeps the Yata Mirror and he smirks already planning a way to get out. He looks at Morrigan.

"Then let's go explore the cave, sweetie."

The redhead starts to walk towards where the center cave was and awaited the opportunity for him to use the Yata Mirror to make his escape into another dimension.
Back to top Go down
Revy
Epicness
Revy

PostSubject: Re: Paradise Beach   Paradise Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 2:05 pm

Morrigan smiles at being called "sweetie" by the redhead. She figured that Iori has changed over the years and may perhaps accept the feelings she has had for him all this time. The succubus turned her head to see if anyone else was coming along with them to explore the cave. She gave a devious smile to Vega and turned to look ahead.

"Iori.... what do you think of me?"

A blush came across her face and she noticed there was two paths up ahead. She waited for Iori's response and for him to choose which path they should take.
Back to top Go down
Remy
Epicness
Remy

PostSubject: Re: Paradise Beach   Paradise Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 2:18 am

"Damn it! This is what I tried to avoid!" He thought.

Iori gritted his teeth wondering why the hell the succubus is asking such a question. He saw the fork in the road and chose to go to the left path. He turned his head to see if anyone was following them and he sighs in relief that no one will hear him sweet talk Morrigan.

"I think you're a wonderful woman, Morrigan. I was even starting to miss you."

The redhead was getting ready to make his escape, but he noticed that Morrigan kept putting a tighter grip around his arm. Did she somehow know he had the Yata Mirror? Iori quickly planned to use it as soon as she lets him go.
Back to top Go down
Revy
Epicness
Revy

PostSubject: Re: Paradise Beach   Paradise Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 10:31 pm

Morrigan was thrilled that he missed her since she felt the same about him. She decided to admit her feelings to the ill tempered redhead once they got a bit farther into the cave where they can be alone.

"Iori have you ever thought of letting go of your hatred for Kyo Kusanagi? I mean what will you do once you do defeat him? Retire from KOF?"

The succubus remembers the time when she asked Iori the same question years ago and he simply brushed it off like it was nothing. She wanted to know what he had in mind for a future if she intends to be with him and make him happy.
Back to top Go down
Remy
Epicness
Remy

PostSubject: Re: Paradise Beach   Paradise Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 1:19 am

"Defeat? No, I'm gonna kill him! He shall suffer a slow agonizing death and know the power of the Yagami clan!"

Iori clenches his fist and an idea came to mind. He looks at Morrigan and presses her back against the wall and he grabs her other hand. The redhead gets in her face like he is gonna kiss her and he gazes into her green eyes.

"Why ask all these questions, Morrigan? Are you planning some kind of future with me?"

He moves his head and whispers into her ear.

"You know you can tell me anything, my dear Morrigan."
Back to top Go down
Aguri Madoka
Epic
Aguri Madoka

PostSubject: Re: Paradise Beach   Paradise Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 3:18 pm

Miyuki was intrigued by how close Iori and Morrigan were getting and was becoming more curious by the minute.

"This is like something out of a romance story!" She thought. "I gotta see how this'll end! Maybe they'll kiss!"

Miyuki nudged Yayoi and whispered:

"I'm going to secretly follow them. Shh." She shushed before stalking after the two adults, remaining unaware of Candy making herself semi visible.

"Hm? Where's Miyuki going, kuru?" Thought Candy, still staying silent. The fairy looked along the path Miyuki was going down and realized her plan.

"Oh! I'd better stay quiet, or I'm in trouble, kuru!" She added, still thinking.

The young girl hid behind rocks whenever someone looked back. The normally airheaded Miyuki was doing a surprisingly good job at staying unseen. When Iori pinned Morrigan to the wall, Miyuki posted herself behind a corner and peered around it.

"Eep!" She thought. "It's gonna happen! They're gonna kiss!"

Miyuki was so excited to see a romantic moment, she gritted her teeth and clenched her fists to keep from fidgeting too much. She bit her lip to keep quiet and watched with wide, sparkly eyes.
Back to top Go down
Revy
Epicness
Revy

PostSubject: Re: Paradise Beach   Paradise Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 5:28 pm

Morrigan was gonna say something until she was pinned against the wall. She moans feeling his warm breath on her neck when he whispered. The succubus felt a bit turned on how Iori was being a bit forceful with her.

"I have always loved you Iori. Nothing would make me happier than to be with you."

She lets go of his hands and she places her hands on his shoulders. Morrigan was hesitant to kiss him because of his attitude but with a sigh she leans in to kiss him and she closes her eyes. Being a succubus she could have easily used her magic to make him be hers forever with a kiss but she didn't want to do that. Her feelings for the redhead were genuine and she was hoping he would accept her feelings.
Back to top Go down
Remy
Epicness
Remy

PostSubject: Re: Paradise Beach   Paradise Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 1:13 am

Iori held a laugh in hearing Morrigan confess her love to him. The redhead couldn't comprehend how a succubus could love a person like him knowing he is cursed with Orochi's blood. He wasn't expecting for her to kiss him, he simply kissed her back and saw her close her eyes.

"Perfect..." He thought.

This was the moment he was waiting for and he pulls out the Yata Mirror from his shirt and looks into it and sees the portal open and he vanishes along with the mirror. However, the portal reopens and a blond young man lands where Iori was. It was Ash Crimson who was looking around wondering what the hell just happened. The young trickster sees Morrigan about to kiss him and he backs up.

"Well now, it seems like Iori must've used the Yata Mirror to escape from you."

Ash chuckles and he puts his hands in his pockets.

"It's a shame though, I was just in the middle of hanging out with Shen and Duo at a cafe..."

(Gonna be using my Ash account from this point on for this RP.)
Back to top Go down
Aguri Madoka
Epic
Aguri Madoka

PostSubject: Re: Paradise Beach   Paradise Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 7:28 pm

They kissed, it happened. The story-loving girl couldn't contain herself when she saw it. A silly grin grew on her face and she temporarily lost all control of herself.

"YEEEEAAAAAA!!!" Came her delighted squeal. "Just like a happy ending!"

Miyuki jumped for joy, accidentally making Candy fall out of her beach bag. She landed on the floor with a soft thud.

"Ouch! Be careful, kuru!" She shouted.

Miyuki stopped jumping and picked up the fairy.

"I'm sorry, Candy. It was just so exciting!" She said happily.

It was then that the shining of the Yata Mirror caught both of their attention. They let out a confused "Huh??" as Iori disappeared and Ash took his place.

"Wha? What happened?! Where'd Mr. Iori go?!" She exclaimed.

"And who's that lady, kuru?" Candy asked, mistaking Ash for a female.
Back to top Go down
Revy
Epicness
Revy

PostSubject: Re: Paradise Beach   Paradise Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 2:25 pm

(You know how I feel about that little punk Ash and yet you bring him into the topic? -.-)

Morrigan feels Iori's broad shoulders vanish and she opens her eyes and sees a freckle faced youngster. She shrieks and backs away looking at the blond stranger. The succubus was gonna ask him what did he do with the redhead but she heard "Yata Mirror" being uttered by Ash.

"He…got away from me? But why? Why would he do that? Does this mean he rejects my feelings?" She thought frantically

Tears were forming in her eyes and she covers her face sobbing. Morrigan was hurt that Iori would just vanish without letting her know what he thought of her love for him. She started having doubts about what Iori said earlier and that made her cry more.
Back to top Go down
Ash Crimson
Awesomeness
Ash Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Paradise Beach   Paradise Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 2:42 am

(Yep. :D)

Ash was surprised by the sudden outburst of crying from Morrigan. The young man sighs and walks away. Any man would comfort Morrigan since she is quite attractive, but Ash wasn't the kind of person to offer comfort to anyone. He wasn't bothered by the fact she had wings and bat wings on her head. He just brushed it off that she was a cosplayer from some World of Warcraft convention.

"What the hell?"

The trickster noticed Candy on the ground and he walks over to see what it is and he spots Miyuki. He smirks as he approaches her and he picks up Candy with a rather swift motion of his right hand. He looks at her and he hands her back to Miyuki.

"That's an ugly toy you got, kiddo. I can help you burn it if you like.♪"

He turns to look at Morrigan and scoffs.

"She should realize that she is making a fool of herself by crying over Iori. By the way, what are you doing here, kid?"
Back to top Go down
Revy
Epicness
Revy

PostSubject: Re: Paradise Beach   Paradise Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 6:35 pm

After a few more moments Morrigan settled down and wiped her tears. She didn't care what Ash said and she just walks by Miyuki and the young man.

"You talk too much kid. No one gives a damn what you think."

The succubus spreads her wings and a portal showing her castle opens up and she flies into it and turns around.

"If any of you see Iori tell him that I shall come for him another time."

The portal closes behind Morrigan and she touches her chest and looks at the full moon that is shining over her castle.

"Iori…. I always did remember you when I looked at the moon. You will be mine someday."

She closes her eyes remembering the times she spent with the redhead and Vega during the Millennium tournaments and she smiles.
Back to top Go down
Vega
Epic
Vega

PostSubject: Re: Paradise Beach   Paradise Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 2:29 pm

(Goddamn, I go on hiatus and chaos ensues? I wanted to be part of the chaos. ._.)
Back to top Go down
Remy
Epicness
Remy

PostSubject: Re: Paradise Beach   Paradise Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 1:07 am

(Don't worry about it. I got an RP in mind for Yokai Academy where chaos shall ensue, especially since Morrigan is down to help out.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paradise Beach   Paradise Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paradise Beach
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3