Fragmented Tales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fragmented Tales

Bringin' Roleplay back to how it was. If you are new here, do not fret to ask questions. We are here to help you.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Paradise Beach

Go down 
+9
Jace Asune
Ace
Aguri Madoka
Merry Nightmare
Night terror
The Imaginations Figment
Vega
Dante "Impy" Sparda
Remy
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Remy
Epicness
Remy

Chinese zodiac : Rooster

Paradise Beach - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paradise Beach   Paradise Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 12:41 am

Iori did hear what Candy said, but he just thought it was one of the seagulls that flew by. He walked beside Miyuki with his hands in his coat pockets and looked at her when she introduced herself.

"My name is Iori Yagami."

Unlike Miyuki who smiled when she said her name, Iori didn't smile. He kept his serious expression and looked at the people who were coming out of the cave. All of them looked happy and one girl asked her boyfriend to catch her and she started to run towards his direction. The redhead waited for the boyfriend to pass him and he quickly stuck his leg out to trip him and he landed on his face. Iori chuckled as he turned his head slightly to see the result of his "work" and he turns to look at Miyuki.

"So, did you come here by yourself or did you come with some friends?"
Back to top Go down
Jace Asune
Awesomeness
Jace Asune

PostSubject: Re: Paradise Beach   Paradise Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 11:49 am

From the image that was left on the beach, where the water meet the sand. The shape pf it twisted and bent. A young looking boy in a dark maron kimono with a pick sash, tied around his waist. Stood in the water, letting bear feet soke up the water.

Turning swiftly to run up threw the sand to the snack bar to get something to eat. He feel into the sandy beach and laied there after rolling onto his back. "Hmhp, looking for something fun to do now-a-days is so, boring. People are not what they used to be." Sighing lightly as he laid there still. looking into the blue sky that seemed to reflect in his eyes. "Pixie needs a new playmate."
Back to top Go down
Dante "Impy" Sparda
King Impy
Dante

PostSubject: Re: Paradise Beach   Paradise Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 4:35 pm

The savvy devil in red perked up. He saw someone he knew dearly and truly. A large, fanged grin was across his face as he turned around to see who it was. A huge smile was across his face as he jumped to his two feet, extends his arms out to embrace the figure wearing green. He shown his fangs to her. A sign of affection he normally does to around people he likes, trusts and so on. He put one arm around her, the arm where the sleeve was torn at the elbow. The same coat that was damaged when he battled his elder twin brother. He laughed softly as he sat back down.

"Nice weather, eh?" He asked.

He was staring at the sea. He relaxed himself. Maybe he and Ace could hit the main beach and sway over to the snack bar. There was an indoor restaurant. Where they played music and had nightly shows. Maybe Dante can summon Nevan and jam out some tunes for Ace. The wind blew a bit, blowing his hair. It felt warm. Not hot. Not cold. Just perfect. Still a shame he did not bring any trunks to wear. Unless he stripped down to his boxers.

He gave a small yawn as he stretched out his arms as he rested them next to Ace.

"So, how are ya hangin'?" He asked. "Fancy goin' to the snack bar for some Sundaes? Or a pizza?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
https://fragmentedtales.forumotion.com
Tysol Stoynir
Cool Ass Bro
Tysol Stoynir

Chinese zodiac : Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Paradise Beach   Paradise Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 9:19 pm

The roar of the waves could be heard as a slightly tall figure could be seen riding the waves around the beach with something that wasn't a normal surfboard the board was designed with a flame design ontop of it's already red color with the board being powered by small rockets atleast that is what they look like.The man himself lookd about early twenties, with spiky blonde hair that wasn't in a annoying ninja type of style, he wore a white button-up dress shirt that was unbuttoned showing his black shirt that had words saying "20% percent cooler", he wore black jeans and it seemed even with the heat the man wasn't bothered at all by it,on his head he wore a pair of black shades that looked very familiar to someone else's with the shades going to a pointed style which he thought to being ironic with his black fingerless gloves but they also covered his orange eyes, he also had a pair of black shoes on that seemed like they were freshly brought out of a store which of course they weren't, and lastly the man was carrying a normal Katana that he happened to be cutting the waves with it, this man happened to be Dirk Strider.

While cutting through the waves of the ocean Dirk really didn't pay attention to anything in his way not noticing the boat that he was riding right into that happened to be docked at the shore, since the Rocketboard was not as strong as a boat of that calibur as soon as Dirk hit the boat he was sent flying along with his board out of the water and onto the beach and with the force of the blow it did split the board and half and of course made it start to leak fuel which was not a good thing as the fuel trikled down onto the electrical board causing somewhat of a explosion."Crap, i really did not see that coming". Said Dirk as he moved out the way of the explosion pulling out a puppet from inside his dress shirt.The puppet was dressed in a blue T-shirt that said "Lil Cal" and with a orange cap, and happened to have gold chains on it's neck, the puppet had a blank stare on it's face that would normally creep the hell out of anyone who looked at it the puppet also had red lips for some weird reason but that was probablly how it came out. "You okay Lil Cal"? said Dirk talking to the puppet who strange as it seems was probablly his only true best friend.
Back to top Go down
Night terror
Gaurds/Army
Night terror

PostSubject: Re: Paradise Beach   Paradise Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:58 pm

as Night terror was getting nice and relaxed he was having a sort of day dream but quickly snapped out of it he looked up and saw and young woman that dante knew. the demon knight got up and and headed to the snack bar he could really go some of his favorite ale right at the moment as soon as he got to the snack bar he took a seat and the bar tender gave him a strange look. the bar tender wiped the look off of his face the demon knight ordered a mug of his favorite ale and some pizza the bar tender got to work and while he was waiting for his drink and food he took a look at the cave he bagen to wonder what was so special about that cave the bar tender got him his favorite ale and his food the demon knight took a drink of his ale and set the mug down the bar tender look at his with curiosity. the demon knight looked at the bar tender as if the bartender had a question for the demon knight "what exactly are you supposed to be are you a cosplayer or something?" the demon knight sighed.

"i am not a cosplayer or whatever that is i'm a demon knight but i can't say a blame you for your curiosity."

the bar tender nodded at what he said and continued to mind his own business as the demon knight finished drinking his ale and eating and walked towards the beach he then stood towards the waters edge. the water hitting his armor the scenery mad him feel at ease but then he looked towards the cave again something about that cave struck his curiosity but he shook the thought out of his mind but still he couldn't help but wander what is it about that cave that strikes my attention?
Back to top Go down
Merry Nightmare
Awesomeness
Merry Nightmare

Chinese zodiac : Rat

PostSubject: Re: Paradise Beach   Paradise Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 6:53 pm

Chiharu smiled back at Vega.

"Alright, let's go." She said.

As the group walked towards Love Dawn Cave, Yayoi got lost in thought and began to fall behind. Chiharu noticed this and looked behind her.

"Yayoi, what's wrong?" She asked.

"H-huh? Oh, sorry!" Yayoi said as she jogged to catch up.

"W-what did he mean by 'We can talk about this later'? What did he want to talk about?" She wondered to herself.

They arrived at the cave a few moments later. As they entered, they would catch sight of the two others who came in before them.

"Hm... Mr. Vega, isn't that the one you were with in the snack bar?" Chiharu asked, noticing Iori.

Yayoi squinted to better see the smaller person next to Iori.

"Is that...?" Yayoi wondered before finally realizing who it was.

"Oh! Miyuki!" Yayoi ran up to her friend.

"Yayoi, be careful! It's dark in here!" Chiharu warned.

"I'll be fine, Mo--AAH!" Yayoi tried to reassure her mother but was caught off guard by tripping on a rock. She fell on the cave floor.

"Owww..." She groaned.

"Yayoi!!" Chiharu called, running to her daughter's aid.
Back to top Go down
Jace Asune
Awesomeness
Jace Asune

PostSubject: Re: Paradise Beach   Paradise Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 9:56 pm

The pixie ghed lgihtly as a strange noise hit his ears. Sitting up to see the light flashing from the small exploation he quickly floated off the ground. His sky blue eyes scaned the area to see if anyone was close by there. Curiostity serging threw his body. He must find out was had happened.

Shaking the sand free from his person, and floating in the derection of something ogrange that cought the pixies eye. Hands folding into the other as the sleeves of the kimono came together to hid his hands. Finally getting close enough to see the male and the strange looking puppet. Bear feet touching the ground to make his way over to the male.

Standing at about arms length away from the male and the puppet the pixie tilted his head and blinked at the male and puppet. The male being able to see the very slender, human sized pixie standing there. One hand slipping from the other to come up to the pink lips.
Back to top Go down
Aguri Madoka
Epic
Aguri Madoka

PostSubject: Re: Paradise Beach   Paradise Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 12:55 pm

"Oh, I came here with my parents and they let me go exploring." Miyuki said to answer Iori's question.

She was about to say more when she heard a familiar voice call her name. She turned around and saw Yayoi running toward her.

"Yayoi-Chan!" Miyuki called out with a wide smile. But that smile quickly disappeared when she saw her friend trip.

"Oh no!" Miyuki ran over to Yayoi and helped her up.

Candy had saw the trip as well and popped out of Miyuki's beach bag again.

"Are you ok, kuru?" She asked.

Miyuki let out a small whimper and stuffed the fairy into her bag again.

"Not in front of Yayoi's mom and these two men, Candy!" She whispered.

"But I'm worried about Yayoi, kuru!" Came Candy's muffled voice.

"Shhh!" Miyuki hissed before giving yet another nervous smile.

"So Yayoi, you're not hurt? No scrapes?" She asked.

Last edited by Ako Shirabe/Cure Muse on Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vega
Epic
Vega

PostSubject: Re: Paradise Beach   Paradise Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 2:35 pm

Vega had noticed Iori ahead of him, but didn't want to say anything to him since he figures the redhead is probably still pissed at him. He thought that it was strange that Iori was going into the cave with some mysterious girl. He also turned to see that Yayoi was trailing behind and waited for her to catch up. He turned to look at Chiharu when she asked a question.

"Yeah... he's a friend of mine."

The Spaniard noticed Yayoi run in front of him and was gonna warn her also about not to run in the dark cave and he saw her fall. He places his briefcase down and runs to help her up, but sees he is beating to it by the girl that was with Iori. He noticed Candy pop out of her bag and he jumps and lands next to Iori and whispers.

"Hey, Yagami, that girl you're with has some strange thing in her bag. What the hell are you doing hanging around with her?"

He turns to see to that Miyuki is making sure that Yayoi is okay and he keeps his eyes on her bag to see if Candy will pop out again.
Back to top Go down
Remy
Epicness
Remy

PostSubject: Re: Paradise Beach   Paradise Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 12:49 am

Iori found it strange that Vega would rather tell him something than check on Yayoi. The redhead didn't like the fact that Vega had to question what he was doing.

"It's none of your concern, Vega. Shouldn't you be more worried about your friend than meaningless gossip?"

Iori was gonna shove Vega towards Miyuki and Yayoi until he looked at the briefcase near Chiharu. That briefcase was very familiar to Iori and he turned himself and Vega away from the girls and whispered.

"Don't tell me you're planning to kill them once you reach the center of the cave? Remember the last time you tried to do that?"
Back to top Go down
Merry Nightmare
Awesomeness
Merry Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Paradise Beach   Paradise Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 9:14 pm

Yayoi let Miyuki help her up and dusted off.

"You're not hurt are you?" Asked Chiharu.

"Thank you, Miyuki. Don't worry, mom. I'm ok." She said. Even though she had just tripped, she had a bright smile on her face.

Chiharu smiled back at her daughter. She was pleasantly surprised that Yayoi didn't start crying like she usually did.

"I'm glad you're ok, sweetie." She said.

Yayoi turned to Miyuki and bent down to whisper to Candy in her bag.

"Thanks for worrying about me, Candy."

Yayoi then stood back up to speak to Miyuki.

"It's good to see you Miyuki. Are you here with your parents?" She asked.

After she asked that question, Yayoi overheard Iori and Vega's conversation.

"Planning to kill them? Like last time?" She thought frantically. "But Mr. Vega told Akane and me that he wouldn't try to kill the Pretty Cure!"

With a worried look on her face, she glanced at Iori.

"Is that man working for Shadaloo, too? Oh, no... This could be trouble!" Were her next thoughts.

Yayoi then turned to Miyuki again and whispered something else to her.

"Hey, Miyuki. We should be very careful around the guy with the pompadour. He looks like bad news!"
Back to top Go down
Vega
Epic
Vega

PostSubject: Re: Paradise Beach   Paradise Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 1:55 pm

Vega clenched his fist remembering the last time he did try to assault someone in a cave. It was Jill Valentine who he tried to kill him since she was targeting him to be eliminated. Vega was beaten thanks to the mind control jewel on her chest that boosted her power and speed. However, she started to lose control and fled, but the Spaniard couldn't accept the fact that he was beaten.

"I do remember. Every fucking minute of it. I'm still searching for her for a rematch."

The blond man turned to look at Miyuki and Yayoi and turned to look back at Iori.

"Seems like they are talking about us. They probably think I'm more handsome than you, Yagami."

He laughs as he jumps back towards the girls and lands beside them and whispers at them.

"No, he is not bad news unless you decide to piss him off."

The Spaniard did overhear what the girls really said, but made up an excuse for Iori so he won't suspect nothing from the Pretty Cures since he would most likely go on a rampage.

Back to top Go down
Revy
Epicness
Revy

PostSubject: Re: Paradise Beach   Paradise Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 8:08 pm

The Queen of the Night yawned as she looks into her crystal ball and looks for what kind of fun she can have since being in the castle all day isn't her style. She puts a finger over her lips and smiles when the crystal ball shows the ill tempered Iori and the show off Vega. It has been several years ever since she has spoken to them and the succubus was getting excited to be reunited with them.

"I wonder what they've been up to now that all the chaos is over."

Morrigan stands up and her wings spread as time and space warp around her and she teleports to where they are and she appears above Iori but she goes down and lands on top of him. She raises her head and body instead of getting off the redhead. She knew this would piss him off but she didn't mind since it was fun to tease him.

"Hi Iori."

She touches his cheek and looks at Vega.

"Hello Vega. Long time no see."

Her green eyes look at the other girls that were there and she looked at Yayoi and Chiharu and giggled.

"Oh I didn't know you had a wife and daughter Vega. I thought you would end up with Chun-Li."

The succubus looked at Miyuki and looked back down at Iori.

"Is that your daughter Yagami? I thought you loved me."

She held back a laugh and pouted instead.
Back to top Go down
Vega
Epic
Vega

PostSubject: Re: Paradise Beach   Paradise Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 10:50 am

Vega noticed the distortion that was happening above Iori and was prepared to open the briefcase in his hand to attack whatever it was, but he saw it was a familiar face.

"It can't be... Ms. Aensland!"

He laughs when she lands on top of Iori. The Spaniard looks at the girls hoping they don't get freaked out that a succubus had just suddenly appeared. Vega still found her quite beautiful despite the fact that the numerous pranks she has pulled on him were dangerous.

"It's been way too long. I even thought you were dead. What you been up to?"

Vega smiles hearing the wife and daughter comment and he looks at Yayoi and Chiharu. Of course, he was irritated by what she said, but he was hiding it with the false smile on his face.

"These beautiful ladies are just my friends, nothing more."

The Spaniard was already thinking of attacking Morrigan for her comments, but this wasn't the place or time to do it.
Back to top Go down
Remy
Epicness
Remy

PostSubject: Re: Paradise Beach   Paradise Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 12:01 am

He noticed Vega looking above him and he looks up to see a familiar green haired succubus with wings on her head. Iori was about to move aside, but he gets landed on and looks up to see its Morrigan.

"It's you..."

The redhead was somewhat happy to see her after so many years, but he didn't know how to express it. He emits a low growl when she touches his cheek and he felt like pushing her off, but he laughs when she says that Yayoi was Vega's daughter. He gives Morrigan an angry look when she accuses of him being a dad.

"Don't be foolish, Morrigan. You know that I'm not a loving person. Now, get off me before I push you off."

Iori raises his hand to her face and emits a small flame from his palm in front of her face to warn her.
Back to top Go down
Revy
Epicness
Revy

PostSubject: Re: Paradise Beach   Paradise Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 5:09 pm

"Always so bitter Iori. Can't a girl have some fun?"

She sticks her tongue out to the fire and lets her tongue burn for a few seconds before she gets off him. Morrigan smiles at Iori and winks at him. She glances at Vega.

"What are you two doing here anyways? I know for sure this isn't the sort of place you would explore Vega."

The succubus starts to levitate as she looks ahead and flies towards the place where the paths divide and she reads the words Love Dawn Cave. She giggles as she flies back towards them and she points at Vega.

"Now I understand why you would be here but him…"

She points at Iori.

"He would probably destroy this place and trap everybody inside!"

The Queen of the Night places her hands on Iori's face and gazes into his eyes.

"Are you under some spell, Iori? Does your Morrigan need to free you from this spell?"

She prepared herself just in case the redhead was gonna attack her.
Back to top Go down
Aguri Madoka
Epic
Aguri Madoka

PostSubject: Re: Paradise Beach   Paradise Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 7:12 pm

Hearing that Yayoi was ok made Miyuki's joyful grin return.

"I'm so glad you're ok!" She said happily.

"Me too, kuru!" Muttered Candy, who by now knew better than to just pop out of the bag when people are watching.

Miyuki heard Yayoi's question and answered:

"Yeah, I am! I went seashell hunting, then I came to this cave and met Mr. Iori. When he offered to explore this cave with me, I couldn't say no!" She said with her usual grin.

Miyuki tilted her head slightly when she saw Yayoi's expression change. When Yayoi whispered her warning, Miyuki looked a bit confused.

"Be careful? Around Mr. Iori?" She whispered back. "Are you sure? He seems pretty nice even though he frowns all the time."

When Vega told them that his friend wasn't bad news, she nodded and smiled at Yayoi again.

"See?" She asked cheerfully.

Miyuki gasped in surprise when the green haired woman fell on top of Iori and gasped again when she said that she was his daughter and that Yayoi was Vega's.

"N-no! You've got it all wrong, Miss! Mr. Iori isn't my dad! We just met!" She said frantically, waving her arms.

Miyuki watched Morrigan's next actions and looked even more confused than before.

"W-who is this lady? Mr. Vega and Mr. Iori seem to know her, but she's... Kinda weird..." She thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Stevenstine Konstentien
Awesomeness
Stevenstine Konstentien

PostSubject: Re: Paradise Beach   Paradise Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 11:53 am

Silver hair draped around slightly broad but elegant shoulders that where covered in a dark blue cloth of the rob that covered the fox demons body. A gem hung on a string necklace around his neck. Lime green eyes gazed out ahead at the ocean from on top of a cliff. The dark blue robes robes that covered his body would look slightly old fashioned. Maybe in the Edo Period of Japan, maybe before that. He watched the ocean till his eyes caught a glimpse of the group of five, maybe six people. Then seeing the one just appear and fall on another one.

The Fox demon would jump from where he sat landing on a small platform of condensed space as it slowly floated down, giving the appearance that he was floating on thin air. The platform of condensed space then started making its way to where the group was. Black fox ears folded down and out.

He went past them about a yard or two, stopped, and then fell maybe about three feet to the ground. Spinning around to see them and get a closer inspection about them. And they could get a closer look at him. Pale skin the bright lime green eyes, one having a question mark around it and then the other with a cross under, the cross had two hearts on it, one on the top tip and one on the tip facing his lips and nose.

Eyeing each one up and down before his lips parted to speak. "Quite a bunch to make so much noise."
Back to top Go down
Remy
Epicness
Remy

PostSubject: Re: Paradise Beach   Paradise Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 12:30 am

The redhead moved his hand away from the succubus when she stuck her tongue out to his flames wondering why the hell she would do that. He gets up and looks at Miyuki when she spoke and he looks back at Morrigan.

"Hear that? She isn't my daughter."

Iori backs away from Morrigan when she puts her hands on his face. It was getting quite hard for Iori to control his anger with the meddling succubus and he clenches his fist, but he calms down knowing it's not worth it.

"Do I look stupid enough to be under some damn spell?" I don't recall you ever being mine, succubus."

He walks past her and glances at Vega and he stops in front of Miyuki.

"If you're still interested in exploring the cave, then we should get going. Sorry about my friend's actions."

He heard a voice and turned to see a man with fox ears. Iori scoffs knowing this guy should mind his own business.

Back to top Go down
Vega
Epic
Vega

PostSubject: Re: Paradise Beach   Paradise Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 1:54 pm

"I wonder why she likes to flirt with Iori and not me..." He thought since he knew he was more handsome than the redhead.

Vega turns to look at Yayoi and Chiharu.

"Excuse her actions, she likes to do this to him all the time."

He forces a smile and turns when he hears a voice telling them that they're noisy. The Spaniard chuckles seeing who this person was. He didn't care if this was a demon or whatever, he would have no problem skinning the fox eared man if necessary.

"We can make as much noise as we want. We're not in some retirement home full of disgusting old fucks. If you don't like it, you can always just fuck off."

Vega steps forward knowing that a battle may ensue. Besides hating ugly people, Vega hated people who tried to ruin other people's fun.
Back to top Go down
Revy
Epicness
Revy

PostSubject: Re: Paradise Beach   Paradise Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 6:49 pm

Morrigan flew over to Iori when he walked away and put her arm around his.

"I want to explore the cave too." She says with a pout.

She leans into his ear and whispers.

"I will always be yours Yagami. Don't forget what you did for me." She purrs.

The Succubus looks at the man who told them they were noisy and looks at his fox ears.

"Oh my it's a wannabe Yoko Kurama. But he's not as handsome"

She looks at Vega as she grips onto Iori's arm more harder.

"Careful Vega you'll end up as one of those old fucks someday."

She laughs.

(This rp is pretty fucking dead if you ask me. Did I scare everyone else away?)
Back to top Go down
Vega
Epic
Vega

PostSubject: Re: Paradise Beach   Paradise Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 1:19 pm

(It seems like you did. You even scared Iori off. XDD)
Back to top Go down
Merry Nightmare
Awesomeness
Merry Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Paradise Beach   Paradise Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 2:40 pm

(I'm so sorry! I can't think of anything to reply with since I fell so far behind! =( )
Back to top Go down
Revy
Epicness
Revy

PostSubject: Re: Paradise Beach   Paradise Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 7:47 pm

(I wish I could've scared you off instead Vega.)

(@Tasha Ugh don't apologize and it's not like we have some fucking time limit on here so take your time.)
Back to top Go down
Merry Nightmare
Awesomeness
Merry Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Paradise Beach   Paradise Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 6:21 pm

( Oh, ok then. Thanks.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paradise Beach   Paradise Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paradise Beach
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next